Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Should I Get My Ex-Boyfriend's Mom a Christmas Gift?

    You and your ex-boyfriend's mother.
    You and your ex-boyfriend's mother.

The Right Reasons

    You formed a close bond to your ex-boyfriend's mother. You may have even known her before your involvement with her son. Even if you were not involved with her son for a long period of time, you and she established a connection, and you want to show her with a Christmas gift that you still care about her.

The Wrong Reasons

    You're having a hard time getting over the break-up, and you're thinking that giving your ex-boyfriend's mother a Christmas present will be the perfect way of showing your ex-boyfriend that you still care. You're also thinking that it can be a way to get his mother to talk him into seeing you again.

Bottom Line

    Your decision to give your ex-boyfriend's mother a Christmas gift should be based on your relationship with her and not your feelings for her son. If you still have a connection to her, giving her a gift is the right decision. Conveying that connectivity in a card is important too.



  • My ex mother in law gave my 3 kids gifts they loved at Christmas ...

    www.reddit.com/.../rj39r/my_ex_mother_in_law_gave_my_3_kids_gifts_they

    True story, this woman was insane and did small dickish things all the time, this one took the cake though - poor kids were having fun with toys and w...


  • What should I get my boyfriend for valentines day? Headache

    www.dearcupid.org/question/what-should-i-get-my-boyfriend-for...

    Question - (5 January 2006) 210 Answers - (Newest, 13 February 2013) A female , *weetie Pie writes:


  • ANSWERED: What gift should I get my boyfriend? Funadvice

    www.funadvice.com/q/gifts

    okay so im 13 and I have a 14 year old boyfriend and I have no idea what to get him my friends tell me not to give him anything expensive but what to get? weve only ...


  • What should I get my little sister for her High School graduation ...

    ask.metafilter.com/63044/What-should-I-get-my-little-sister-for...

    May 20, 2007 What is the perfect gift from a brother to my little sister for her High School graduation?


  • Mom Babble

    www.babble.com/mom

    Your destination for parenting, beauty, home, food, travel and entertainment brought to you by the best voices online.


  • Should I Wish My Ex a Happy Birthday? - EzineArticles

    ezinearticles.com Relationships Conflict

    Jan 10, 2010 Do I wish my ex a happy birthday, or not? Good question. I think the answer has to be based on the answer to a second question which you need to ask ...


  • What is a good creative gift that I should give my girlfriend ...

    ask.metafilter.com/102822/What-is-a-good-creative-gift-that-I...

    Sep 27, 2008 What are some good birthday gifts to get my girlfriend?


  • Mother 2 Mother Blog

    www.mother-2-mother.blogspot.com

    Blog give aways, product reviews, recipes, and parenting tips


  • What Should I Buy My Mom for Christmas? Gift Ideas Under 50

    ezinearticles.com Shopping and Product Reviews Gifts

    Oct 20, 2011 It is her child's, her husband's, her relatives' and neighbours' Christmas. She does not want to upset anyone; but, what about your mother? Isn't Christmas ...


  • What Should I Get My Boyfriend For Our One-Year Anniversary ...

    www.datingish.com/745795676/what-should-i-get-my-boyfriend-for-our...

    What Should I Get My Boyfriend For Our One-Year Anniversary? My budget is around $100-$200. I was thinking of the Xbox Kinect, but there should be better out there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment