Sunday, August 21, 2016

How to Help My Boyfriend With His Insecurites & Worries

Feelings of insecurity can have a devastating impact on a relationship. Being insecure can also affect a person's ability to maintain healthy friendships. However, it is normal for people to occasionally feel insecure when confronted with highly stressful problems in a relationship. A sign of insecurity in men is jealousy. In order to overcome this issue and establish a healthy relationship, communication is essential between all people in the relationship. Trust and honesty must be top priority. Just like women, men need to reassured that they are loved and cherished.

Instructions

    1

    Ask your boyfriend why he feels worried and insecure. Actively listen to him without interrupting. If he is hesitant to talk about it, suggest that he write it in a note or create a list of reasons he feels this way.

    2

    Tell him that you understand how he feels. Reassure him that you would like to establish a healthy relationship that is built on trust where both of you feel good. Ask him what you can do to make him feel better.

    3

    Be completely honest and open when you are talking to your boyfriend. If talking together does not resolve the insecurity issues, then seek outside help from friends, family or a professional counselor.

    4

    Ask your boyfriend to give you a list of things you can do to help him feel more secure. Be willing to make these changes, or explain to him how you are willing to compromise.

    5

    Make a habit of talking together about these issues once a month or even once a week to make sure they are being resolved. Sit down in a quiet place where you will not be interrupted, and make sure to give each other your undivided attention.



  • Help! My boyfriend just lost his job. What can I do to make him ...

    www.guyspeak.com/answers/help-my-boyfriend-just-lost-his-job-what...

    Sorry to hear that. Lots of that going around and it sucks. I read an article once that compared a mans feelings after losing his job to how a woman feels when she ...


  • How to Get Your Ex Boyfriend to Want You Back - 5 Tricks to

    ezinearticles.com Relationships Conflict

    Mar 05, 2010 Ladies, listen up, because you are about to find out how to get your boyfriend back! Yes, that's right, you are going to be shown the most sneaky ways to ...


  • How do I get my boyfriend to be more affectionate? - Ask Me Help

    www.askmehelpdesk.com Family & People Relationships

    We've been dating for almost 6 months now; in the beginning of the relationship he would kiss me a lot more and that would make me happy (but that was


  • How to stop being so obsessed with my boyfriend... Is It Normal ...

    isitnormal.com All Categories Relationships

    well, i cry over my boyfriend if i don't see him everyday two days. I know I'm overly obsessed with him, but is it normal? And how do i stop being obsessed with him?


  • How Do I Deal With His or Her Insecurity - You dont have to ...

    www.getrelationshipsright.com/his-insecurity

    How do you deal with your partners insecurity, with his or he accusations that you would rather be with another person? Read this article to get ideas.


  • How to Deal With Insecurities in a Boyfriend eHow

    www.ehow.com Dating Dating & Jealousy

    Insecurities your boyfriend feels may show up in arguments, extra jealousy, moodiness or a break up. Insecurity within anyone can have many causes, but it is ...


  • Please Help Me! My Boyfriend Is Meeting Up With His Ex

    www.experienceproject.com Q&A Home Relationships and Romance

    Please help me! My boyfriend is meeting up with his ex girlfriend who i know, he said not to worry..cant stop crying!!!!


  • Does My Ex Miss Me? How to Get My Ex Boyfriend Back

    blog.howtogetyourexbackfast.com/does-my-ex-miss-me-how-to-get-my...

    Making your ex miss you is your first step in how to get my ex boyfriend back again. Well, does my ex miss me? Dont you think a better question would ...


  • How to Tell if Your Boyfriend Is Still in Love With His Ex-Wife

    www.ehow.com Dating Dating & New Relationships

    How to Tell if Your Boyfriend Is Still in Love With His Ex-Wife. Everyone comes into a relationship with a certain amount of baggage. Divorced people tend to have ...


  • How Did I Help My Boyfriend Get Over His Ex Wife And Love

    www.relationshiptalk.net/how-did-i-help-my-boyfriend-get-over-his...

    My Boyfriend has been divorced for a little over two years now.He whole heartly loved his ex wife with his whole being.He wanted to have children with her and be one ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment